Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday: "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that shines a spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
So, if you're a 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' fan, you will love my Waiting On Wednesday post this week...
 
 
 
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed.
But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters…
 
Add on:
 
 
Expected publication: April 22nd 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
 
 
Seriously, Jenny Han is one of the best Contemporary YA authors out there. I adored her Summer Series, and of course Burn For Burn. This looks unlike anything Jenny has written before, and I love this new side to her writing! It's not out for so long, but at least I have all her other awesome books to keep me satisfied until then, haha.
Will you be reading Jenny's new book?
 
Please write your WoW Post links in the comments bar so I can check them out, tell me what you think of my pick & I always follow back! *Google Friend Connect is gone, so please follow via bloglovin' below!*
 
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
 
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2012-2017 Pretty Little Memoirs.