Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Recommendations & Updates! (and Divergent/Catching Fire pics!)

It's that time already...November! One month to Gingerbread men, green trees and decorations, and Santa's everywhere. Christmas!
So, with holiday preparations almost here, and a TBR list as long as Santa's naughty and nice list, I thought I'd introduce something new to PLM by having an Updates and Recommendations post about some of the things I've loved during the October/November time. Maybe I'll carry it on throughout the rest of the months if my finds are as great as this month. Onwards!



  1. Young, Gifted and Dead by Lucy Carver - I am so excited to post my review for this one (coming VERY soon!) because it was just one of those amazing reads that you'll just want to tell everyone about. A serious keep-you-up-all-night book!
  2.  Pivot Point by Kasie West - I am currently reading this, and it's just SO incredible. The premise is just so intriguing and the world is just so unique. I was up so late last night reading chapter after chapter....
  3.  Sunkissed by Carys Jones - Carys so kindly sent me a copy of her book Sunkissed to read, and I just know it's going to be awesome. And that cover...it's hauntingly magnificent. Love!
  4.  Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I got this a few weeks ago when it came out, but for some reason...I've just been so scared to read the last book in the series! I've seen a few spoilers and I'm just so touchy about it. I need to read it, though! And soon.



I am a total magazine-addict. I get Seventeen, Teen Vogue & Glamour UK every month.
But this month, I heard Shailene Woodley (from the Divergent movies) would have an article in Elle USA about Divergent, so I thought I'd pick it up and read a little bit more about the movie, and see a picture from the movie with Tris & Four! 

Here are my favourite articles from these magazines!




from Elle USA (Divergent)
 
from Seventeen Magazine about Allegiant by Veronica Roth!


 
 
 
Rainy days...
It's beautiful when it's Summer, but I just love the Autumn and Winter months when it's colder but means you can stay in with a book and some hot chocolate. It's true reading weather! 
Three Words: Pumpkin Spice Latte. 
Going to Starbucks at this time of year with friends/family and having a Pumpkin Spice Latte or a Salted Caramel Mocha, get's everyone in the festive mood. Definitely a favourite thing of mine recently!


 
 
 
I added some of my favourite October tweets here, because I couldn't leave out these lovely tweets! <3
 
  Happy November!
post signature
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2012-2017 Pretty Little Memoirs.