Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas, Everyone!



 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

It's that time of year, again! It feels like it was only just Christmas. 
SO much has happened for Pretty Little Memoirs this year. I got to read SO many wonderful and life-changing novels through incredible Publishers and Friends, I have over 160+ bloglovin' followers, 940+ Twitter Followers...but as much as all that matters, what matters the MOST is getting to share my thoughts with you all and to read yours in return. 
To be a part of a community so welcoming and fun where there is so much enthusiasm and creativity, friendship and fan-girl-addictions to novels (ahaha). It's honestly an honour getting to be a Blogger and to get to know so many alike. 
Here's to another phenomenal year ahead and of course, a ton of new reads. 
I know what I want under the Christmas tree!
So HAVE FUN & be with family and friends this Christmas, and kick back with...a book, maybe? Haha. Lot's of candy-canes, too many chocolates and staying in PJ's is what I'm looking forward to. 
I'll be back on the 27th until the 30th with some Blitzes and a Review, but until then, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'll see you all before the New Year! Then it's...2014?!


Merry Christmas & as always, 
Happy Reading!
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2012-2017 Pretty Little Memoirs.